ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Is D40 OK For A Start?

I went out to LowYat browsing for a DSLR camera that I am intending to buy for a rebirth of my photography hobby.  At Low Yat I saw andinquire about a Nikon D40 and read about the product at Nikon website. Maybe I will buy that model for a start and hope to get some feedback from veteran photographers and camera enthusiast.  

Of course my budget is around RM 1500 and that D40, I saw at Low Yat cots less than that. 

2 comments:

  1. i have a d40 just got it for my birthday 6 months ago and i am in love with it. i guess it depends on what you are going to do with it but if you are just into pics and like taking them i think that this would be a great start. once you get it focus on getting lenses, the great thing about a nikon is the lenses are interchangeable. so if you upgrade a year from now the investment in lenses will not be in vain.
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ubringmejoi,
    thank you for your comment. I appreciate it and will take your advice into consideration.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are feedback to me. Thank you