ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Returning To Photography

Today 30th December 2008 I start this blog to cater everything about photography. I am not a professional photographer but take this as a hobby. I will post poctures taken through my camera lens and hope will get response and feedback from readers. I don't mind negative feedbacks because whatever I get is always a new knowledge to me. 

I started photography in the 60s with a box camera which if I am not mistaken just cost me less than RM 20.00. Then I proceed buying new cameras until I graduated to an SLR in the 80s. I left a vacuum in photography a few years after that until I started blogging the interest in photography has return. 

Now I am thinking of buying another Digital SLR. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are feedback to me. Thank you