ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

After All I Bought A Canon

At last I bought a DSLR camera that I have been planning for sometimes. Eventhough at first I was aiming for the Nikon 40D but I ended up buying a Canon 1000D because of a better deal. There isnot much different between both models in term of the package offered. I opted for the Canon firstly for its higher megapixels (10.1) compared to 6.1 megapixels. Then the image stabiliser and of course the price. Its RRP is RM 1999 and most shop that I went to was selling the camera at the RRP. I bought mine at RM 1700 without the SD card which I turn down because I already have the card from my present camera. 

Picture below: This is the Canon 1000D that I bought. 

Below: This is the first trial I did after getting hold on the camera. A first time user with DSLR.

Ooooppssss, I did it again.

After I bought the camera, this is another try outdoor. Maybe the quality is not that good. After all a beginner using DSLR. 
The two pictures below are the test for macro. The first is the test I tried out at the shop while the second at my house. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are feedback to me. Thank you