ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Monday, January 5, 2009

First Camera Magazine

Tonight I bought my first photography magazine Digital Camera Magazine published by Velocity Media Sdn. Bhd. It is issue 37 January 2009. A copy is priced RM 9.00 and I think it is a decent price.

Of course I used to to buy photography related magazines in the 80s when I was serious about photography but left the hobby when my SLR camera broke down. Now with a new DSLR I am starting my second wave of my photography hobby but this time I am pairing it with blogging. It is one way to publish my work for comments from my readers. 

Among the contents of this January issue among other  includes:

  • 25 essential photoshop skills  - top techniques explained 
  • Take control of camera settings
  • Focal length matters
  • Family portraits
  • Street photography


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are feedback to me. Thank you